I told my sister-in-law last week that the old song by Bill & Gloria Gaither keeps coming back to me (and believe me when I say, I don't think of their songs very often!)...
If He keeps on blessing and blessing
If he keeps on pouring it on
If His love just keeps getting richer
If He keeps on giving a song
If my cup gets fuller and fuller
If my prayers keep on getting through
If it keeps getting better and better oh Lord,
I don't know what I'm gonna do!
I know, I know...this isn't the best song Bill & Gloria ever wrote. But I think I might understand a bit of what Gloria must have felt when she was writing those words that day. All of her wordsmithing flew right out the window because she was just so overjoyed and in awe of what God was doing at the time. : )
So, now we can look ahead to the next step...which is...getting our dossier papers notarized. We plan to go do that tomorrow afternoon. Once that is completed I can FedEx the papers to our adoption agency. They in turn will FedEx them to the correct people in Hungary.
Obviously we have the Christmas and New Year's holidays in the mix now, so it's hard to know when we'll receive the approval to travel to Hungary. But I am hopeful we will be able to go by the end of January. We'd appreciate your prayers toward that end.
That's it for today. I hope to have some more news to post soon!
___________________________________________________________________
For those who are interested in giving toward our adoption process, God has provided a way for you to send a tax deductible gift. You can write the check out to:
Strong Tower Family Ministries, Inc.
837 Mill Rock Street
Lawrenceville, GA 30044
Be sure to mark on the check that the donation is for "The Treu Family Adoption." Receipts will be sent out at the end of each month. All monies donated through Strong Tower will be handed over to us directly. They are not keeping any money for themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment