Another quick post to keep you updated. Last Monday, February 27th, we received the news that we'd been approved to adopt Christopher from Hungary. Last night we received all the reports and official approval from Hungary...all the translated (into English) documents.
Our next step is to send in the documents to the Immigration Department and wait for them to give us final approval to bring Christopher home.
Please pray for me to fill out the paperwork correctly (I'm currently waiting to hear back from our adoption rep to answer a few questions I have about the documents), and that the U.S. government will not take too long to approve us.
Bruce called me this morning and said..."Do you realize we're really going to be parents?!?" I said "Yes...I think it's starting to sink in...and it's a little scary!" : ) Please pray for us as we continue to process all this means for us as a couple and as a family. We're excited, but nervous right now.
Oh, and one more thing....we still need funds to be able to purchase the plane tickets to fly to Hungary. It looks like it will probably cost around $4,000 for all three of us (yes, we need one-way ticket for Christopher!) to get there and back. Please pray for God to provide, just as He has all along. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment